Membership in VFW Post 3376 allows you to continue serving your country and community alongside other veterans.
To become a Regular Member of VFW Post 3376 you must meet specific criteria:
1. Honorable Service – must have served in the Armed Forces of the United States and either received a discharge of Honorable or General (Under Honorable Conditions) or be currently serving.
2. Service in a war, campaign, or expedition on foreign soil or in hostile waters*. This can be proven by any of the following:
- An authorized campaign medal (see a full list of qualifying medals and badges)
- Receipt of Hostile Fire Pay or Imminent Danger Pay (verified by a military pay statement)
- Service in Korea for 30 consecutive or 60 non-consecutive days
*This information is usually available through a veteran’s DD-214. If other information is needed or if a veteran’s DD-214 is not complete, they can contact the National Personnel Records Center online or at 314-801-0800 to request more information.
Dues are $30.00 / year, and we also offer Life Memberships.
Please contact our Quartermaster for assistance in joining the Ephrata VFW.